- Oracle Self-Service is the industry's only complete solution for allowing your customers to do business with you anytime, anywhere.
- Oracle's industry-leading customer self-service offerings transform customer relationships, improve profitability, and increase customer loyalty.
- #1 Adopted solution on the market with over 125 million enrolled users.
- Self-Service customers realize the most rapid payback with an average return on investment in less than one year.
- Oracle is the only vendor with a proven solution in all three aspects of customer self-service: eBilling, eCommerce, and eService.
eBilling (Back-End Agnostic)
Siebel eBilling Manager
Oracle's Siebel eBilling Manager enables organizations to give consumer and business customers comprehensive online access to bills and invoices. It offers specific capabilities for both B2C and B2B billers, including the ability to cost-effectively present bills online and provide customers with multiple payment options.
- Online Bill Delivery—improve service with secure, 24x7 access to online bills
- Interactive Statements—present bills in either HTML or PDF format
- Online Payment—accelerate receipts and reduce cash float
- Targeted Promotion—increase revenue by cross-selling products and services
- Paperless Accounts—reduce printing and mailing costs with online account management
Siebel Communications Billing Analytics
Oracle's Siebel Communications Billing Analytics application empowers business managers and individual employees to analyze and understand their costs and usage by investigating and identifying trends and patterns across multiple views of their own unique organization.
- Create accurate historical and trend reports across billing periods with versioned hierarchy capabilities
- Conduct "what if" analysis with fast, real-time updates between business hierarchies and reports
- Distribute access to information throughout the organization with hierarchical and role based reporting features
- Contain costs with account & cost center based reporting; budget, spend and usage analysis
Siebel eStatement Manager
Oracle's Siebel eStatement Manager enables organizations to deliver interactive and personalized online account statements to both individual consumers and business customers. With the application, organizations can cost-effectively present a variety of statements, including those for insurance, credit cards, bank accounts, brokerages, and commissions.
- Dynamic Pricer—plan, administer, and execute pricing and contract policies
- Pricing Analytics—get valuable insight into product demand, price sensitivity, and sales effectiveness
- Automated Price Calculation—decrease administrative tasks by replacing manual price lookup systems
- Currency Rationalization—enable users to create quotes, orders, and agreements in multiple currencies
- Multiple Prices—improve visibility into recurring and nonrecurring prices for products
- Consistent Pricing—increase revenue by eliminating rogue pricing and properly applying all pricing policies
Siebel Product and Catalog Management
Oracle's Siebel Product and Catalog Management application enables organizations to develop, manage, and deliver dynamic product catalogs across all channels. By using the software, companies can bundle profitable offerings; simplify the process of defining and classifying products; and equip marketers with tools for configuring pricing rules, staging content, managing approvals, and publishing catalogs.
- Searching a knowledge base
- Initiating and managing service requests
- Submitting emails through websites for general and specific questions
- Modifying account information
- Paperless Statements—save printing and postage costs with online-only statement options
- Convenient Access—allow customers 24x7 access to their statements
- Targeted Promotions—cross-sell services with offers tailored to individual statements
- Online Service—eliminate costly phone calls by allowing electronic access to statement reprints and account information
Siebel ePayment Manager
Oracle's Siebel ePayment Manager enables organizations to give consumer and business customers comprehensive online access to bills and invoices. It offers specific capabilities for both B2C and B2B billers, including the ability to cost-effectively present bills online and provide customers with multiple payment options.
- Added Convenience—improve service with secure, 24x7 online access to payment information
- Accelerated Processing—speed up cash receipts and reduce cash float
- Paperless Accounts—eliminate lockbox fees, exception processing, and printing and mailing costs
- Contextual Customer Service—allow customers to contact service representatives from within a bill
- Flexible API—easily plug into existing infrastructure
Oracle's Siebel EasyPay application enables organizations to enable Web, interactive voice response (IVR), and customer service representative payment channels to accept one-time, scheduled, and recurring payments via a wide range of instruments. As a result, Siebel EasyPay streamlines collections systems and processes, while addressing the challenges created when multiple technology silos exist to accept payments from customers.
- Robust Platform—flexibly configure each channel to specific needs
- Administrative Efficiency—avoid the need to hire and train internal IT and accounting staff to manage multiple applications and relationships
- In-House Portability—preserve the option to convert to an in-house deployment in the future
- Reliability and Security—leverage Oracle experience to proactively manage the application for maximum reliability and security
- Flexible Business Models—structure multiple arrangements for collecting payments