Impact 360 Recording helps organizations meet compliance and liability management challenges.
Verint Witness Actionable Solutions offers two solutions for full-time recording: Impact 360 Recording and Audiolog.
Impact 360 Recording for Large, Multi-Site, Virtual, and Outsourced Contact Centers
Impact 360 Recording provides full-time recording and compliance/liability management to help contact centers increase operational effectiveness, reduce liability, and improve the customer experience. Flexible and easy to use, Impact 360 Recording enables organizations to capture, index, and retrieve customer interactions in traditional TDM, IP, and mixed telephony environments.
- Audio and Screen Recording—Captures, stores, analyzes, and manages your contact center interactions to help you comply with industry regulations and reduce liability and loss. With Impact 360 Recording, you can efficiently record and play back contact center calls in their entirety, including audio and agent screens. You can also make recordings available to the appropriate people in your contact center and throughout your enterprise.
- Selective Retention and Archiving—Retains your recordings in accordance with your corporate and legal mandates, helping to ensure that recordings are available when you need them.
- Reports and Analytics—Enables access to other Impact 360 solutions and information, such as trends uncovered by Impact 360’s advanced speech, performance, and screen analytics.
- PCI and Recording Encryption (optional)—Uses AES 256-compliant encryption to protect data when it’s recorded, in transit, and archived. This optional functionality includes a separate key management system, enabling you to move, archive, and store customer data while protecting it from unauthorized access
- Flexible, Reliable, and Industry Standard with a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Impact 360 Recording is built on a non-proprietary, industry-standard platform and a service-oriented architecture (SOA), helping to reduce the cost of ownership for practically any organization, from single-site contact centers to multi-site, global enterprises and hosted service bureaus.
Audiolog Recording for Midmarket Contact Centers
Audiolog is a powerful call recording, evaluation, and archiving solution designed to facilitate compliance, reduce risk, increase process efficiencies, and enhance customer service midmarket contact centers and public safety organizations. With thousands of successful implementations, Audiolog includes a range of features that help contact centers optimize quality of service and improve operational effectiveness, including:
- Highly reliable full-time, scheduled, criteria-driven, and on-demand recording—Captures interactions and data from PBX, ACD, predictive dialer, and CTI systems.
- Rapid access to customer recordings via Web browser—Enables you to search for calls by date, time, duration, channel, agent, caller ID, DNIS, call index number, CTI private data, campaign, and more.
- Remote live monitoring and playback—Helps supervisors and managers keep track of contact center activity from their desktop PCs.
- Flexible storage capabilities—Retains recordings for as long as needed using NAS, RAID, SAN, EMC Centera, Audiolog Centralized Archiving, or Audiolog Virtual Media, which enables recordings and related information to be stored using almost any third-party media.
- Audiolog Interaction Quality—Provides customizable evaluation forms, powerful interactive assessment tools, and synchronized audio and screens help increase supervisor productivity and enhance agent performance.
Contact Center PCI and Recording Encryption
To help users achieve compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards, Impact 360 Recording provides a rich set of security enhancements to protect recorded data.
Impact 360 Recording provides security options to help users achieve compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards (DSS). A rich set of security enhancements protects the recorded data that may contain customers’ payment card information and authentication parameters used by applications within the recording system.
AES 256-compliant encryption protects data when it is recorded, in transit, and archived. Flexible security features allow users to configure and operate the solution based on the policies specified by the standards. This optional functionality includes a separate key management system, enabling users to move, archive, and store customer data while protecting it from unauthorized access.